Terraria - in this game, every world is unique, from floating islands in the sky to the deepest levels of the Underworld. Embark on a journey to the ends of the earth, fight evil bosses along the way. The whole world is an action sandbox with adventures!
Dig! Fight! Explore! Form up! Join the community of millions of terrarians!
- Multiplayer mode. Playing over a local network via WiFi supports up to 4 players in cross-platform mode on any mobile device!
- More than 1360 crafting recipes - weapons, armor, potions and more!
- More than 450 enemies!
- More than 100 types of blocks to create anything!
- More than 30 pets!
- More than 20 bosses!
- More than a dozen environments to explore!
- Dynamic cycles of water and lava, day and night!
- Create worlds up to 4200 x 1200 cells ("Small" worlds on PC)!
Every pixel in the Terraria game was created for the best gaming experience on a mobile phone!
Attention: Requires Android OS 4.0.3 and higher and 512 MB RAM (recommended 1 GB RAM).
If your device has less than 1 GB of memory, there may be performance issues when creating an Extended World. The option to create an Extended World is not available on devices with 512 MB RAM or less.
To make the game work, run only with the Internet DISCONNECTED!!!
Download Terraria for Android
- - move the folder from the archive to /sdcard/Android/obb/
- - install the APK file
- - launch the game!