How to install games and apps on Android
If you have any difficulties installing a game or application from our website, then read the small instructions that we have created for you. There is nothing complicated here, and any beginner can handle it. To do this, you do not need to flash the phone, just follow a few steps according to the instructions below.
1. Go to "Settings", in the "Personal" section select "Security", then in the "Device Administration" section check the box next to "Unknown sources". Now you can install games and programs not only from Google Play, but also from any other sites.
2. Download the game by clicking the "DOWNLOAD APK" button. The download of the file in the ".apk" format will begin. Then find the downloaded file in the downloads, run it and agree to the installation. If the page with the game says that it is "without cache", then you can safely run the game!
If the game is with a cache, then you need to do the following:
- 1. Perform all the actions listed above, BUT DO NOT RUN THE GAME!
- 2. On the game page, click the "DOWNLOAD cache" button
- 3. Go to ES Explorer or other file manager
- 4. Go to the "Download" folder, unpack the downloaded cache and copy the folder
- 5. Exit the "Download" folder and go to the "Android" folder, then go to the "obb" folder and paste the folder with the copied cache
- 6. Now you can safely start the game!
How to install the APKs file?
- Download and install Split APKs Installer;
- Open it;
- Click the "Install APK" button;
- Select the installation APKs file of the game and install it.